M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going into the VA Hospital in Louisville for a month on Tuesday. If your local and get a chance pay me a visit if your in the area. Not sure of the visiting hours but they can be obtained by calling (502) 287-5960.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Well, whatever you're going in for, I hope not too serious and wish you a speedy recovery. Although if the stay is a month long, I'm sure it's not that simple. G/L though!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
A month!!

You can have a sex change operation in a month!

·
Registered
608 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Going in for treatment

28 day program, going get off this alcohol. Picked up drinking a few months ago after I retired. Was clean and sober for 8 years prior to that. It's just something that I have to do. Its a huge waste of money and man the hangovers REALLY SUCK! :eek: It's kinda funny actually, I used to be a counselor.

Well, whatever you're going in for, I hope not too serious and wish you a speedy recovery. Although if the stay is a month long, I'm sure it's not that simple. G/L though!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
28 day program, going get off this alcohol. Picked up drinking a few months ago after I retired. Was clean and sober for 8 years prior to that. It's just something that I have to do. Its a huge waste of money and man the hangovers REALLY SUCK! :eek: It's kinda funny actually, I used to be a counselor.
Wow man, I wish you much luck!!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
608 Posts
You can still get a sex change operation at the same time. Then we could have another female 109 rider on the board.

Then you can get plenty of help replacing broken thingies on your bike if you need it.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts