M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they pushed my bed date back to this morning. I'm FINALLY going to get to check into the VA Hospital in Louisville for the 28 day program. I'm really excited about this and can't wait to get started. I've been attending IOP (Intensive Outpatient Treatment) for about a month now. The classes are very good and very informative. As an excounsleor I really enjoy the ones that explore alcoholism from a clinical and physichological stand point of view.

I not allowed to take a laptop so I don't know when I'll be able to get back onto the forum. I'm going to REALLY miss reading the posts and interacting you guys and gals. I'm hoping that when the wifey comes to visit she can bring the laptop so I can get some computer time visiting the forum and checking emails. Hey, I wonder if they have a program for the treatment of M109Riders.comism and Emailism? :joke:

The support I've recieved from everyone has just been REALLY GREAT. Thanks again and I'll se you on the flip side.

Bob

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Love visitors

If you're local and want to pay me a visit these are the hours:
VA Hospital - 7th Floor, Zorn Ave, Louisville, KY
Monday - Saturday 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Sunday - 9 AM - 7:30 PM

Oh, and buy the way, I hear that cigarettes make for a good bartering tool to keep the big guys off of you while your locked up... :joke:

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump

Bump

·
Registered
608 Posts
TY for doing it Bob. Everyone will be better off for your efforts.

·
Registered
300 Posts
checking in

best to you with your problem sounds like you have right attitude to win,relax enjoy your stay and come out ready to ride.I'm in Idaho or I would stop in and say howdy :bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
1 day at a time bro,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I did my 28 days in 1992, never looked back, KUDOS.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Good luck bro, you can do it. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I was thinking, is your wife going to mind when she comes to visit that the first thing you do is grab the laptop and start hitting the forum? You may need treatment for something else after she gets done with you. :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts