M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately there is no feature that makes sure you haven't asked the same question as someone else other than the search feature and even then you have to know what to search for. If you feel you must post that something has been posted or asked before then you do a search and give them the link and help a brother out. :bigthumbsup:

How many times have you walked into a store and asked where such and such was and the clerk pointed to the big sign that says such and such here. ;) It's really not that big of a deal and it doesn't make for a very friendly environment if we jump on a guy or gal just because they didn't take the time to search first. If it bugs you that much just don't click on it, someone will point them in the right direction. :doorag:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
if you don't like a guys question, you dont have to answer it. while were venting, whats with guys who gotta post on every subject, just to post? eversince that thread about the top posters, i've seen alot more of this. sorry, just blowin' off some weeklong steam. lol. have a good day

john

·
Registered
355 Posts
I am so glad that Lamont has addressed this issue on the board. This is supposed to be a board that you enjoy coming to for help and not one that helps you get insulted because of what you dont know!! Bravo Lamont!!!!!

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bullie said:
I am so glad that Lamont has addressed this issue on the board. This is supposed to be a board that you enjoy coming to for help and not one that helps you get insulted because of what you dont know!! Bravo Lamont!!!!!
And you call yourself "Bullie" ;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
yes it definitely prolly does'nt make someone feel too comfortable in a new place to get the big lecture on their first post  :read: thanks for addressing this Lamont  :bigthumbsup:

khrome 8)

·
Registered
355 Posts
That is a reference to my pet preference not my personality!! LOL :D :D :D

·
Registered
52 Posts
what do we get a medal for posts? Who cares? just post if you have something meaningful to say! sorry, just hate the stupid one word post about nothing!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can anybody tell me which is the fastest color M109?

Mosa ( big ol toofy grin)

( PS, I agree 100% with LeMont... us newbies dont know whats been discussed or not...)

·
Registered
76 Posts
:read:Thanks Lamont! I have seen some nasty little attitude regarding repeat questions or changing the look too much, leave that crap at the hair salon... ladies. I spend hours just reading everything that "intrest me" and I personally like repeat questions to see if there are any new, fresh, different outlook on things, and don't try to tell me that the world is not flat, round yeah right!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Some folks obviously missed the memo or dont give a crap, which is it PP??

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
anyone that's used the internet/message boards for any amount of time knows the general rule of using the search feature before asking a question. if they are new, it's better they learn the rule as quickly as possible so they don't clutter up nice boards.

the ones that know the rules but just don't give a damn, well, they deserve to be drug behind my 9 for a few blocks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
you want something to get pissed about.. go to your local public schools (enough said), or do a search on your neighborhood perverts living in your area, or even better yet go to your local court rooms and see how many real thugs with a real violent history are let go due to over crowding. So please let me read through the topics without little to no substance comments.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Kevin Kuiper said:
So Were can I Find the Best Seat for My "X" :D :D And I Also Need to Know Were The Best Web Dud Is :bigthumbsup:
Get some sleep, you got a lot of work to do in the morning. ;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lamonster said:
Get some sleep, you got a lot of work to do in the morning. ;)
And U Will Be Right By My Side Helping, Right :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke: :joke:

So When are We Gonna See Ya Here??

·
Registered
422 Posts
I'm glad that this issue was raised by Lamonster too.
For me this was a worrying trend developing lately.
Always wonder about guys who take a couple of minutes berating someone for repeating a question when they could point them in the right direction in less time.
Also can someone tell me why oil is coming out my left hand aircleaner? ;)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Aussie109 said:
Also can someone tell me why oil is coming out my left hand aircleaner? ;)
Ahh that will be the Famous Suzuki Kanooter valve playing up again mate!!!

And as for repeat Questions I reckon ask away it saves me a lot of searching through the whole board ... but then again I am still waiting on my 109 to arrive into Australia looks like late August or early September for mine OH well at least it will be an 07

Lamont great site and I have been telling my dealer of all the probs the 109 has experienced so far I am sure mine will be perfect when I pick it up cause I will have a check list :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts