M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello and I am enjoying this site...

It has a plethora of information...I have been on many other forums with my 03 Cobra (svtperformance.com, dfwstangs.net, corral.net, etc)

I am in Central Texas near Killeen and if anyone is in the area and would like to get together let me know...

I love to ride and have weekends off...purchased my 109 last week and I absolutely love it!!!

Thanks guys and gals!!!!!

Steve
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
T ROD said:
Greeting form H-town, TX & I hope you enjoy your 9.
will do and thx 4 the greeting...hope to get together 4 some rides...go to llano get some bbq
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Good to have ya....I am also a "car guy"......used to own a 97 Cobra Vert that was pretty modded, then a 96 LT4 Corvette coupe that was very modded......just sold it and bought the 109, had not had a bike for about five years. This site is great......hope to get a chance to ride with you some day..... :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shriker said:
Good to have ya....I am also a "car guy"......used to own a 97 Cobra Vert that was pretty modded, then a 96 LT4 Corvette coupe that was very modded......just sold it and bought the 109, had not had a bike for about five years. This site is great......hope to get a chance to ride with you some day..... :bigthumbsup:
likewise!!

I run a speedshop when I am not working my day job and enjoy cars to a great degree...I still have my 03 Cobra (1 of 308 built) and have a 1967 Ford Mustang with a built aluminum headed 351W that I drag race in Temple...

If there are any 109 riders in my area, maybe we can get together and do a MNG and ride out to the drag strip one a friday night...

sounds like fun!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Very cool svtsnakevert......is your Cobra an anniversary model? Good friend has one in red, really nice......terminators are tough!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shriker said:
Very cool svtsnakevert......is your Cobra an anniversary model? Good friend has one in red, really nice......terminators are tough!
No, it is the color scheme white with a black convert. top...they only made 308 of them...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
296 Posts
Very Kewl, my 97 Cobra was white with black inside and black top.....very nice...... :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Shriker said:
Very Kewl, my 97 Cobra was white with black inside and black top.....very nice...... :bigthumbsup:
yeah, I love the power that those make...going to take it to Houston and have it dyno tuned with a new upper pulley...maybe some laughing gas later on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
flunky said:
    still kicking myself for selling my 68 fastback . :mad:
I know what you mean! I have a 67 coupe in the garage with a radical 351W
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
572 Posts
03svtsnakevert said:
I know what you mean! I have a 67 coupe in the garage with a radical 351W
Now that sounds like a fun car ;)

I had a 67 coupe myself, sold it a few years back... came with the 289 a code, that I swapped in a 302 roller block for :)

I miss that car... maybe I can talk the wife into having another project car and keep the bike while I am at it ;)
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Top