M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
Ill blame the rider on that one....... hope he lived to ride another day. Cage signaled and pulled left Just a bit but still in the lane, also looked like the bike leaned right. A little blast of wind can be deadly if your inches away. from oncoming traffic

·
Registered
877 Posts
3-7sec car had signal right& changin,then last sec,siked him/her out:dontknow: tough 1,rider shouldve knew better tho...hope theyre ok...
oh camera&mount held on good...

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
GASP! Oh Shiz!

OUCH! That hurt just watching it! :eek: Oh, crap my ribs are starting to smart again I need a pain pill! HONEY?

GIpro takes a licking and keeps on ticking......:joke:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I think the biker was wrong. He was passing one car and coming up too fast on the second car, assuming that the car was going right. You just never know sometimes. I've done this before in my car and on my bike. You may signal for the wrong turn or exit, and realize it at the last moment. I have even left my signal on and didn't turn at all. :redfaced:

·
Registered
57 Posts
He was a Jackass that's what gives us riders the Bad name, if you look he was passing in the same lane the car was in check out the first pass.... hope he is alright but I hope a lesson learned for him....NOT
I heard some "familiar" words on this video. My friend Google helped me. So,they are Hungarians. On this video his wife was the passenger. She fractured her arm. But they are well now

·
Registered
130 Posts
I heard some "familiar" words on this video. My friend Google helped me. So,they are Hungarians. On this video his wife was the passenger. She fractured her arm. But they are well now
I am glad they are ok, also the bad thing about it was he had a passenger on the back, if your going to ride like that you should do it one up don't put someone else in danger but again i am glad they are ok...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Def rider error. Driving like a jackass.
:agree:

Looked to me like he was riding the line, 'pushing' cars to the right lane.

The first car '1' he passed went right and the car he hit '2' was also signaling and trying to.

I am thinking car 2 was being a responsable driver, using the passenger side mirror and had to reassess the lane change with the new data on car 1 now being in that lane.

That type of riding is what scares cagers and makes them react poorly and freak out whenever they hear a bike.

I count that crash as a win for reasonable riders everywhere:bigthumbsup:

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
I call foul on the crotch rocket. We are always complaining about gagers encroaching on our lane space, and want to be an equal on the road. Just cause we have a much smaller vehicle, doesn't mean we should squeeze in where a car wouldn't. In my experience with bikes some of these crotch rocket kings abuse everything about safe riding. Not to say others don't just my poll lol

and yes I was one of those crotch rocket kings, I am qualified to comment....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts