M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.. 1st would like to say this is a great site!! Lots of info about the 109. keep up the good work LAMONSTER 8) Here are a few pics of my "B.A.D" (Black And De-badged) 109 ;)

Next time i will try to get more of the bike in the pics :bigthumbsup:

Large pics, small pipes may suffer!

http://www.Ltpics.com/m109pics

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
grand rapids, eh? another michigander. also, very nice pics. looks like you had a blast with the camera.

john

·
Registered
898 Posts
  :eek: mmmm....nothing says luvin like a hooters babe lathering on your bike  :bigthumbsup: i was thinkin less bike more skin  :bow:

khrome

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Yep...I've gotten alot of props from women...they really respond to it...Theres an bike hang out at the ocean front (Va Beach) and the female bikes always
come over to ask about it.

·
Registered
1,552 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
those are some fine looking honeys ...did you tell them you had to get theyre di :bigthumbsup:gits before getting on the bike ? :D.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No dig just e-mails.. and i think my bike is black :D 36-24-109 hehe that rocks!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ppridgen1 said:
so in the last pic I noticed the blond has a band aid on her right foot ,she didn't burn it on your bike i hope.......what do ya'll mean you didn't see it ........go back and start paying more attention to the details. :bigthumbsup: :doorag: :pop: :a20:
Never seen that! You have a great eye on detail I bet your bike is the cleanest 109 8) I never got into the foot thing :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Jonce said:
Nice pic's big396, girls aren't bad either :D

I ride up in Bessemer, MI about 5-6 times a winter - awesome boondocking for sledding, especially late winter.
Thanks, We hit newberry a few times. I ride a 2006 skidoo 1000 renegade X ... I like to stay off the "marked trails". Now i have a summer toy 8)

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I didn't see those listed on Suzuki's option page! How could I have missed those!! A blonde and a brunette!! WOOO HOOO!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts