M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what this means? I went to Gipro website and read the online manual but didn't see anything. It was all good then I went to gas up. After starting it up, it showed an "F" on the indicator. I got home, turned off the bike, and took the key out and 10 minutes later it's still showing this :

So what did I do???????

Attachments

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Looks you really F it up:joke: :dontknow:

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I figured it somehow transformed from a simply gear indicator to a SPEED indicator and it was just telling me I was going FAST!!!!! I went ahead and unhooked the battery cause the thing wouldn't turn off. Guess I'll check it in the morning (as I'm going to bed at 3:33AM) :mad:

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I figured it somehow transformed from a simply gear indicator to a SPEED indicator and it was just telling me I was going FAST!!!!! I went ahead and unhooked the battery cause the thing wouldn't turn off. Guess I'll check it in the morning (as I'm going to bed at 3:33AM) :mad:
E-mail the guys at GIpro, they have a excellent customer service. Richard is the man there and he will take care of you.
I sent him an e-mail on Sunday hoping to get some answers by Monday and the guy replied at the same day!
I'm sure he can help! Good luck!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
How did u mount that ?

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Did you just install it? I would reset the unit and go through the auto-learning process again and see if that clears the error code.

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
perhaps part of the display burned out? either way, i would contact the manufacturer and see what they say.

keep us posted on what you find.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys. I didn't install it. Had my local shop do it since bike was already in for some other goodies at the time. The display is just kind of velcro'd to the handlebar for now. Still looking for permanent place for it. It was installed around 3 months ago.

Pete

·
Registered
947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just an update. Pulled battery terminals, let it sit overnight, and it's worked fine since. Even the GiPro guys didn't know what would cause it to do that but they wer very quick to respond and very helpful!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts