M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's too bad Dan, would have been a nice ride up there. I babied my bike during the break in period as well and I have to say once that first service is over it's a real rush to open her up a bit. I haven't had mine over 100mph yet but I haven't really had any reason too either. I like to cruise between 70 and 80... nice and comfortable.

I'll take some pics if I see any nicely dressed 109's at the Bike rally...

I'm not all too familiar with the MD area but I'm always up for a good ride. Just let me know when and where and I'll difenately try to be there... I've found since getting the bike I don't mind getting lost all that much anymore!!! LOL

Have a Great one,
Tim

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey guys, sorry it's taken me so long to post. The Gettysburg Bike Rally was pretty nice. Bikes of every shape and size you could imagine... and 2... that's right 2 M109's!!! I saw another Blurple as I was riddin out around 6 pm. Walked thru most of the bikes there and didn't see another one.

I do have some pics but my camera was acting up a bit so I didn't get that many.

From what I've seen we're a pretty unique breed as the Cruisers go. Hopefully it'll stay that way!!! LOL

Talk atcha y'all later.

Tim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts