M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://orlando.craigslist.org/for/1804078486.html

Heres the email.

Yes i still have the bike for sale because the loan of my previous buyer didn't get approved,so we just canceled the deal, The title is Clean ,I will not be able to meet with you in the next period i'm out of country with my job, we can still make the deal through eBay I hope that`s not going to be a problem because i still handle the transaction. Before leaving 2 days ago, i left my bike along with all the documents in the custody of the online outpost i wanted to sell it trough eBay . If you are not familiar with this transaction program just let me know and i will explain all the details ,once delivered to your home address, you'll have 10 working days to inspect it and if you decide not to keep it you will get refunded, the full amount in 24 hours and the same delivery courier will pick up the bike and you don´t have to pay the return shipping .If you decide to hold it, then you will have to authorize ebay to release the funds to me, and the transaction will be completed .
This is the only way.It is the same like escrow but through ebay .Please email me only if you are interested.
Thank you.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Do people still fall for these scams?

There is so much wrong with that it is laughable.

good find

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
since im a nice guy ill give him $3001.00:D

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Has anyone noticed there has been a lack of Nigerian money scams lately? These type of scams are pretty much just canned responses over and over again... They MUST work because they keep using it, someone is definitely making money off poor ignorant people :(

Everyone can do their part by just clicking the "SCAM" button on ebay/craigslist sites! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Where's the part about winning it in a divorce settlement and since it was my Spouse's bike I just want to get rid of it?

·
Registered
735 Posts
I live in Florida and this bike is all over Craigslist. I saw it today and said what a scam. I wonder how many people have replyed to the sale.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
wanna have some fun email the guy find out where the bike is and tell him thats where you live and you want to swing by and take a look when he says no then tell him you will buy it and you will save him money and pick up ther bike then he gets pissed at you

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
ive already bought the bike. i sent him 2 $3000.00 "money orders"and he wired 2500 of it back to me via western union. just wait until he tries to cash those money orders.lol. my new green bike should be here any day! :joke::joke:

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
check out craiglook.com and search m109r. That bike is all over the country. Huge scam. Have been flagging it where ever I see it---but he just keeps coming back.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
I"m still waiting for some of my internet lottery winnings to come in. I"ve sent out hundreds of dollars already to "release" my millions, and the FBI has contacted me several times to ensure me that my money is en route. As soon as my pertinent secret bank account number and password is verified, along with my mother's maiden name and the color of my first car are confirmed, I'll be a gazillionaire!!! Then I"ll pay off everyone else's bikes for them, and free mods for all!!!!!!

-Josh

·
Registered
319 Posts
I sent him a reply that only said this

and got a similar reply so I'm willing to bet that it's a computer email bot LOL

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
ive already bought the bike. i sent him 2 $3000.00 "money orders"and he wired 2500 of it back to me via western union. just wait until he tries to cash those money orders.lol. my new green bike should be here any day! :joke::joke:
I just sent him the money also. Since the person seemed so nice I sent an extra $50

1 - 20 of 26 Posts