R.I.S.? yes or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok, I just wanted to post a poll to see if the "R.I.S." thread is making a difference, we can't save everyone, but we can try to protect the members of this board from these people trying to make a quick buck.

as i'm posting this there have been over 1,600 views of this thread.
http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135878

are we making a difference? well... lets see:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
i have some of there stuff on the bike but it took amny many many months to get the correct stuff.......

so i check that i have stuff from them but i will NOT buy any more at all....

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i have some of there stuff on the bike but it took amny many many months to get the correct stuff.......

so i check that i have stuff from them but i will NOT buy any more at all....
you can check multiple boxes:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
I haven't bought anything from them and after reading that thread I never will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
800 Posts
Well as I said before I have there GRIPS and that was a 4 week back order wait... Would have been nice to know on Ordering never again because of the customer service and product alignment...

And thats not fair I did'nt know I could check multiple box's..

G

·
Where is this option

[ ] I read the thread and all related threads and now want to send him my motorcycle so he can install ALL of his products

:joke:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
After looking at their site and all of their available items for the M109R, I came up with an average price of $121.00 (some more some less, this is just an average)

so...
$121.00
X the number of people who voted for option 3 in the poll

while this may not be a HUGE amount of $ it's still lost revenue:D

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
Well as I said before I have there GRIPS and that was a 4 week back order wait... Would have been nice to know on Ordering never again because of the customer service and product alignment...

And thats not fair I did'nt know I could check multiple box's..
ey3less and your dam no good planning........you need to let people know these things ahead of time!!!....:D

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
its there brother but it wont let me join...... :dontknow: or u have to add me or something....

forget about it, you have to ask to join...... SO I DID... =o)

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Have bought one item from R.I.S. Their gas cap. Yes ... I had issues with it not venting correctly. My bike would start cutting out and seemed starved for fuel after a few hours in the hot summer. After consulting with a member here and a date with the dremel tool for five minutes, it now vents correctly. R.I.S.'s fix with the two pinholes drilled within the cap/or the trimming of the rubber inlay did not correct the issue. I'm happy with the fit and finish and it's performance now.

Have not seen anything else offered by them that I would buy. Would research well before I did. JMO.

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hink, what is the purpose and how will this help with the RIS issue?
Because people who are not on this board, will be able to see the negative sales practices of this company... Not just the ones he posts on his website. It is to educate people, and allow them to make a decision, before sending their hard earned money, to buy sub-standard parts.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.