M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
GET OUT AND VOTE!!!!!! (Its For My Bike not "Political Crap")

Lol....but really....I posted the M on the Barons LA Choppers site for the show us your parts contest....if you get a chance jump on and vote....looks like I got the only 9....let represent the brand folks...lol...but really vote for whatever...my pics suck..haha

http://www.lachoppers.com/contest2.php

·
Registered
285 Posts
Done! I do love your bike, it looks awesome.

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
You got my vote. If it was fair I would vote for you twice to make up for the board member who didn't vote for you. How uncool was that???

·
Registered
227 Posts
Done! I hope you win! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
You got my vote. If it was fair I would vote for you twice to make up for the board member who didn't vote for you. How uncool was that???
Thanks brotha..it was kinda funny...cool that he voted for what he wanted...unclear why he felt the need to make me aware of it....

Done! I hope you win! :bigthumbsup:
I voted :bigthumbsup: Looks good :bigthumbsup:
Ya got my vote. Good luck. :bigthumbsup:
Thanks gentlemen!!!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks my man...looks like there are a few that have a pretty loyal following and are out to quite the substanial start..but it was worth a shot anyway...

Hope you and the Mrs are doing well and healing up nicely :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Heck I'll support another 9 rider. Voted.

Hey can you change the pic on the LAChoppers site to the one in your Sig? I think that shows off your bike alot better and you can see your full rear fender and BigAzz seat as well. Might help you get a few more votes from other guys. Just a thought.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Heck I'll support another 9 rider. Voted.

Hey can you change the pic on the LAChoppers site to the one in your Sig? I think that shows off your bike alot better and you can see your full rear fender and BigAzz seat as well. Might help you get a few more votes from other guys. Just a thought.
Thanks my brotha...sucks but I cannot, they do not offer a way to change your pics...I'm real limited right now in the pic department...me and the ole ladies cameras broke over the past month within the 2 weeks of each other...so i am reduced to using my Blackberry...plans to get a new one and then my Central AC took a dump on me three days ago :edit:...when it rains it poors right....thanks fto eveyone for the support :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts