M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Wow!!! The bike is absolutely awesome :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: Looks like there is another option to the stock wheels also. Can you give us some info on your source of custom parts, i.e. fenders, wheels, rear fender struts etc. Are those the stock mufflers which have been shortened up??? IMHO this is one of the most beautiful 109's I've laid my eyes on :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

P.S. Is that a V-Rod headlight????

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
All I can say is wow :eek: :bigthumbsup: :a18:

·
Registered
629 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Super mods. A well thaught put togather compasition, very Impressed. Top noch in my book. 8)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very Very nice work. That must turn a lot of heads in Germany. I spent about 10 weeks in Germany back in 2002 don't recall seeing any cruiser bikes, typically on sport touring type bikes. Again very nice. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Sweet bro, now I know what the 109 looks like as a cafe racer 8) Would probably have kept the stock headlight, but thats just cause its too much of the bikes character IMO. Beautiful work! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
very nice....lets hear more about that intake. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
37 Posts
SWEET BIKE! I really like the rear rim and brake relocation! Very trick!
The intake looks nice too! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

Later,
Krazydiver

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I'm no expert, but that sure looks like a 280 (at least) on the rear. Looks like they are ahead of the curve on the rear end mods... I wonder if they plan on selling these rear wheels.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Medic1210 said:
I'm no expert, but that sure looks like a 280 (at least) on the rear. Looks like they are ahead of the curve on the rear end mods...  I wonder if they plan on selling these rear wheels.
Yea their web site listed it as a 280 and the rear wheel is 18x10 :bigthumbsup: ................................ really wish I could read German , no translater on the Adobe :dontknow:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Beautiful, just absolutely beautiful!!!!!!!   :beer2:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
very nice work. i especially like the exhaust and rear wheel setup.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Germany's answer?
What was the question? How to screw up a perfectly good M109R and make it look like a VTX/V-Rod clone? I hate the V-Rod headlight and I had to look at the bike for a few minutes to even realize it WAS an M109R. At least you should have filled in the tank seam while doing all the rest of the body work. The bike is beautiful, but it no longer looks like an M109R in my opinion, and that's a bad thing. To each his own. It's definitely different, just not for me.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I TOTALLY agree with most of you! I HATE THE V-ROD HEADLIGHT!!!!! if they would have kept the original M109 light it would of definately looked like a 109 but it looks like they over did a few things.. Looks nice but my BLACK QUEEN IS BETTER! Just my opinion!

·
Registered
343 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Germany's answer?
What was the question? How to screw up a perfectly good M109R and make it look like a VTX/V-Rod clone? I hate the V-Rod headlight and I had to look at the bike for a few minutes to even realize it WAS an M109R. At least you should have filled in the tank seam while doing all the rest of the body work. The bike is beautiful, but it no longer looks like an M109R in my opinion, and that's a bad thing. To each his own. It's definitely different, just not for me.
I don't even think it's beautiful. I appreciate the work but not the finished product. The headlight completely blows it for the entire bike (for me anyway). Starting at the front, V-rod headlight (doesn't flow with the bikes lines and makes the tank look even bigger), which leads my eye to the MASSIVE tank seam which isn't as noticable on a stock 109, then we get back to the rear of the bike. Sure it looks cool but doesn't match the rest of the bike. I think for the bike to look more even, the builder needs to kick the front out another 6 or 7 degrees and put a 21" up front. Oh yeah, changing out that hideous headlamp might help, or keep the stock one.

My 2 cents! :barf:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts