M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm gonna give it a shot. Took some time last night and went through the bike looking for any commander or ATRE wiring issues (broken wires, kink/cuts, faulty solder connections). All looks good. Checked battery voltage off and when running. All checked fine. Ran fine last night. I'm off work at 7pm. Gonna head up there right after work so long as weather is good. Not gonna be as warm as it's been lately.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm gonna give it a shot. Took some time last night and went through the bike looking for any commander or ATRE wiring issues (broken wires, kink/cuts, faulty solder connections). All looks good. Checked battery voltage off and when running. All checked fine. Ran fine last night. I'm off work at 7pm. Gonna head up there right after work so long as weather is good. Not gonna be as warm as it's been lately.
I'll be there. A buddy is coming for the first time too. Gonna be on his custom bobber with jockey shift. It's sweet! Haven't heard from Jeff/Foo or John.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Alright you guys....left me hanging with a bunch of HD revvers tonight. Crap it was cold too. Least the bike ran fine. 8)

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Nate, I am sorry man! We were there but only stayed about 25 minutes itwas too cold and only anout 15 bikes there. We left way before 7 and I hadn't heard from you and didn"t even think to text. Sorry dude. Next time wings and a beer are on me. Glad to hear the bike ran good! :)
Alright you guys....left me hanging with a bunch of HD revvers tonight. Crap it was cold too. Least the bike ran fine. 8)

·
Registered
175 Posts
:D No problem. I didn't get there until about 8pm. Had a drink and headed back to E'ville. Was just a good ride to check out the bike. Catch ya's next time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts