M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am now definate, Jazzman from around here is a maybe. I know there are others. Doc? Anyone else want to meet up for the ride?
I am staying at the Days Inn.

Sledzep

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Georgia to the Hendersonville BBQ. Who is passing through here??

Beuller??

Is anyone passing through? we can hook up.

Sledzep

G

·
Us Central Florida boys are riding up on Wednesday through back roads and will get to Hendersonville on Thursday. See ya there! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
664 Posts
I would like to join you guys for the ride up.... I won't know until a couple weeks before If i can get the day off or not... I will let ya know a couple weeks before...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Moonbaby said:
I would like to join you guys for the ride up.... I won't know until a couple weeks before If i can get the day off or not... I will let ya know a couple weeks before...
its this friday dude!!!
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
gaMrider said:
its this friday dude!!!
:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Um, in case you're not kidding...no it isn't.

HalGreenlee said:
Our BBQ is scheduled for Friday, September 22 at 6PM at our warehouse in Hendersonville, NC. It will run until we run out of food and then some of the boys will move it to the hotel parking lot forlying and beer drinking.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'd love to go....not on a 109, but love to meet & greet other riders. However, am going on another trip first weekend of September, and my new strict budget won't allow for two in one month.

On the bright side, in about 4 years, I'll be debt free, with a brand new 109 that I paid cash for. :bigthumbsup:
...and tack on another 5 years, and my house will be paid off.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OK
the ride up is 8 days away. Who is riding with us?
Right now Jazzman has a nice route planned out that he is mostly familiar with.
We will be meeting Friday AM at the Mansell Rd ParknRide off of GA400 and leave from there.

Exact time to be determined.

We will be home early in the afternoon on Saturday.
If we feel there is enough time we may detour on the way home to go here

http://www.wheelsthroughtime.com/

Sledzep

1 - 14 of 14 Posts