M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had 19 M109R riders and a total of 25 bikes from yesterday. Terrific group of guys/gals. We were blessed with sunny sky's, nice country backroad scenery, a bunch of good riders and finished it off with a well deserved dinner!

Yestedays ride map: http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...693826312169474441.00048ccc2a8794e758fdd&z=10

I really hope this turns into a more frequent event here in Georgia. :bigthumbsup:

Here are just a few pics. I stole from off the Go-Pro HD cam.

Thanks for attending and making yesterdays ride a success:

Vikeman109
Topher
Athomas387 (and little Mrs.)
BiscuitPimp
Ninjanut
rcharles
GeorgiaRoller
GenJak
Iceberg
HighRoller
Maximum Mel
Raider
T-Bud
Lonewolf
MickeyV
Eugene Hill
JoDon
Woodchucker Cal
Jakobried
JDawg
lucky06
BobbyMac
Barry Blake
Hezekiah
MountainMan

(I hope I got everybody)

All who attended and took pics yesterday please feel free to post them on this thread.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Hey guys, thanks for sharing! all I did yesterday was sit out in 104 degrees and watch soccer from 12:00 to 7:30pm.:D

·
Registered
159 Posts
I really enjoyed meeting everyone in Macon. The ride through the back roads was awesome. It was a great ride! My "backside" felt like ground beef when I finally made it home. That was a lot of riding, but I enjoyed every bit of it. See you all the next meet!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
165 Posts
Looks like a great time. Would have loved to make that trip.

I have been thinking about riding from here and Mississippi to Pine Mountain/Columbus Ga sometime. I haven't been there since I was a teenager. Beautiful countryside there.

They used to have a swimming pool on the mountain that was fed by a spring. It felt like ice water. I wonder if it's still there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Looks like a great time. Would have loved to make that trip.

I have been thinking about riding from here and Mississippi to Pine Mountain/Columbus Ga sometime. I haven't been there since I was a teenager. Beautiful countryside there.

They used to have a swimming pool on the mountain that was fed by a spring. It felt like ice water. I wonder if it's still there.
its still there! its the liberty pool, shaped like a bell and yes it is very cold! it was shut down for a few seasons but good to go now!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Awesome. I am definitely going to make that trip before winter. I lived over there for a while. Out of all of the places I have lived, that is probably my favorite

Thanks for the info.

Tommy
depending on how long its been, alot has changed. the military presence has made this place pretty congested. but all in all, lot more to do, see, and eat! low crime is nice!!! harris county (just north) is still pretty much untouched, nice country!
:jacked: SORRY GUYS!!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
GREAT RIDE!!

Special thanks to Chad,waited over hour for me an my uncle to get there, u are a stand up guy,with one of the sickest 9 out there.Thanks Chad!! BARRY

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
900 mile in the truck, 200 mile on the 9, lots of new friends and a FAT head Sunday morning…..Worth every min.:bigthumbsup:

Thank guy's

Lucky06 I enjoyed ride the 30 mile with ya :D :duck:
So did I!!

Man I was so looking forward to this day since it was posted and I have to tell you I've had better days!! Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed meeting everyone but wished I had more time in the saddle with the group and on the bar stool. I was going to come over and eat but my day was shot mentally so I was ready to hang up the helmet and start a new one. I'm glad everyone had a great time and made it back safely. My wife came to the rescue and was a great sport about the whole thing. There are days when you wonder why you ever get married and then you have a day like I did Saturday all those questions are answered. She didn't hesitate for a moment to hook the trailer up and drive 120 miles round trip to come get me. I also want to say thanks to Bobby, Peter, Benji and Randall for hanging out and keeping me company. You guys really didn't have to, but you did and that meant a lot. Last but not least I also want to thank Nathan (Georgiaroller) for leading the ride and taking charge when I had to bale for the day, thanks bro!!!

Not really sure what the deal is and probably want know for a little while. I've got a busy schedule ahead of me but I may be able to tear into it this weekend to get a first glance but I will let you know what I find out when I find out!!

Take Care and Ride Safe!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts