M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
thanks, but old news. there are plenty of posts on this subject. cant wait for the gel seat myself. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Pictures are not that great, but dealers just got the Suzuki accessory catalog last week and it has much nicer pictures of the accessories. Saw it and got one yesterday. It states in the catalog (all two pages) that all accessories will be available by July 06. Guess time will tell.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am going to get the full cut seat and can not belive that a dealer aftermarket seat is priced more than 1000 dallars less than an aftermarket one. i wonder if cobra nows how much suzuki is selling there seats for?

G

·
How about those hard bags. They are only $1599 plus brackets. What a deal. NOT! I thought Yamaha was bad when they wanted $800 for their hard bags and $200 for their brackets, but man was i wrong.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Bruno said:
How about those hard bags. They are only $1599 plus brackets. What a deal. NOT! I thought Yamaha was bad when they wanted $800 for their hard bags and $200 for their brackets, but man was i wrong.
i think the tourmaster soft bags flow with the bike better anyways. for 150 for tail and saddle bags, i think thats the direction im going.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts