M109 Rider Forums banner

GENERAL JOHN

6K views 14 replies 13 participants last post by  brianbigboy1000 
#1 ·
Hi GUYS

I'M NEW TO THIS ;) SO I THOUGHT I'LL BRAKE THE ICE.

I HAVE A 2009 RUBY RED M109 :D AND JUST DID THE RIMS IN WITE, WITH NEW 206 METZLIR AT THE BACK AND A BATLAX 140/60R18 B92-R AT THE FRONT.

SO WHAT'S ON :dontknow:

GENERAL JOHN

#4 ·
Welcome, you will get a wealth of info on this forum.

#12 ·
FattAss

Hi General John,
Welcome to the forum :D hope you enjoy the interaction with fellow M109 riders - how long have you had your M109?
we need to get together and have a nice ride out one weekend.:bigthumbsup:
Good Day FattAss

I'm trying to make contact and for some reason I can't.
Please e-mail me on geral@ewaste.co.za

Blessings

General John

#8 ·
Hi GUYS

I HAVE A 2009 RUBY RED M109 :D AND JUST DID THE RIMS IN WITE, WITH NEW 206 METZLIR AT THE BACK AND A BATLAX 140/60R18 B92-R AT THE FRONT.

GENERAL JOHN
Howdie, and good choice on the rims,,,,,,,,,,,,,

#9 ·
Hi GUYS

GENERAL JOHN
Hey General welcome to the Forum. I am actually born and raised in Johannesburg, I lived there for 13 years before moving to Canada. :welcome:

#10 ·
Genaral John

You guys are great,:super: I've been following this forum for a while, good man good :bigthumbsup:. My son lives in Vancouver Canada, and I'm planning to eyeball him next year, so maybe we can coms :-*
I will place seme picks for u guys if I can work out how to do it :D and thanx for the warm welcome all, it was cooool :doorag:

#15 ·
:welcome:...:congrats:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.