M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone in the area have the gel seat on their bike? I am looking into buying one , but would like to see one in person. Thanks alot. :doorag:

·
Registered
237 Posts
Man it's the best money I've spent on mine...here's some pics

Let me know and maybe we can meet somewhere... :bigthumbsup:

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds great, lets do that. If the weather is good this weekend lets try and do it. Lets try and get a large group together.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Hey brbluetele,
love that seat..........is it more comfortable {really} and does it sit you back further..............? Thanks and the bike looks GREAT!

Frank

·
Registered
237 Posts
tino19625 said:
Hey brbluetele,
            love that seat..........is it more comfortable {really} and does it sit you back further..............? Thanks and the bike looks GREAT!

Frank
Frank,

Like I said, it's the best change I've made on my 9. Before I would ride for about 45 minutes and start getting numb butt. Now I ride 2 hours and am looking for more. Seriously, it's great...a must have for comfort on the long haul.

Bob

·
Registered
400 Posts
Thanks for that confident comment......it'll go on my list of 'wishes'.........maybe by spring time.....!!!

I just put on my engine guards today......but while doing that....broke the bolt holding my mirrors on....IN the mirror, trying to drill it out now......arrrghh

take it easy,

Frank

1 - 6 of 6 Posts