M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone replaced the rear passenger seat foam with a gel pad? My wife is complaining and wants a gel insert so the seat still looks stock.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Has anyone replaced the rear passenger seat foam with a gel pad? My wife is complaining and wants a gel insert so the seat still looks stock.
for the work involved in that you may wanna consider replacing the rider and pillion with a Suzuki gel replacement seat

haven't done it myself on my C but that is likely the route I am gonna go have heard good things about them and hope to have mine before my planned 1000 mile ride to FL in October

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Suzuki gel seat

Here's a comparison of the Suzuki Gel seat rear section compared to the stock rear section. Huge difference! Not that I'm implying that your wife has a big butt.:eek::D

·
Registered
595 Posts
Yea....give the Suzuki Gel seat a try, it is night and day improvement for both rider and passenger and very inexpensive compared to other available options.

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Yea....give the Suzuki Gel seat a try, it is night and day improvement for both rider and passenger and very inexpensive compared to other available options.
:agree::agree: I have it in the Bang for the Buck Mods list.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Gel seat gets VERY hot in the sun. the ride is better ,but you might want to do memory foam. not sure if BaldyLatino is doing them again or not, but might want to check.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts