M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Passenger seat isn't gel, just the driver seat. I have the driver gel and it's a improvement over the stock one that's for sure. I think you get both paired together if/when you purchase but just know the gel is only in the driver.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the Gel Seat on my M90. It comes with both seats and rear seat does detatch.

I used the seat on a recent 400 mile trip. It was comfortable and made for an enjoyable ride. If you do any long distance riding, you should consider investing in the seat, otherwise stay with the stock seat.

By the way, I ordered the seat from Suzuki but it was shipped by Leeson's Import Motors out of West Virginia. If you decide to purchase the seat, you may get a better deal from Leeson's (goggle).

Ride Safe

·
Registered
743 Posts
hi i have the gel seat to it is better than the original but still a pain in the ass on long trips i will be getting a corbin seat they look good just hope it wont cost to much postage here to ausralia

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.