1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
Does anyone know if the Custom World Backrest (http://www.classiccruiser.com/product.asp?item=670836) with a full cut gel seat (http://www.oneidasuzuki.com/store/parts-accessories/gel-seat-plain-or-carbon-fiber-m109r.html) will work/fit together properly? I would think so but I am seeing if anyone else has a similar setup. I have a 2007 M109R...just bought it in Los Angeles, CA. God what fun! I am new to the forums. Thanks in advance.:joke:
I think Zoom has that setup. Might want to check with him.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
yes it will work perfectly !
the custom world back rest is completly adustable ,
it does Create a small gap at the Cowl , i think Zoom came up with a
Ideal custom material to fill that small drawback up ,!!l

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
yes it will work perfectly !
the custom world back rest is completly adustable ,
it does Create a small gap at the Cowl , i think Zoom came up with a
Ideal custom material to fill that small drawback up ,!!l
I think it was just the car door seal. The tubular rubber piece.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
I think it was just the car door seal. The tubular rubber piece.:bigthumbsup:
Actually, It was the rubberized handle of a rake...He posted it in the Grasshopper backrest group buy. I am too lazy to sift through the pages to find it. It doesn't look bad when I saw it at the Meet.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Actually, It was the rubberized handle of a rake...He posted it in the Grasshopper backrest group buy. I am too lazy to sift through the pages to find it. It doesn't look bad when I saw it at the Meet.
Yup, that's what it was. I had an old leaf rake and used the rubber sleeve off it. You could also do foam pipe insulation as they both look to be the same, but the sleeve off the rake was a little thinner material. I just cut it to fit from the CW backrest bracket down to the plastic side panel and shoved it into the gap. It stays in place on its own.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts