M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to change the rubber out on the foot shifter or change to a better looking one. Looked in the service manual, no help, nor does a schematic of the part give a show-how-to. Can't find a way to remove the old gear shift rubber.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
here is mine...

Chris, those look nice, are they like that on both sides? Also, that is your break level and I believe he was inquiring about the rubber cover over the shifter.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
You must be drunk already, thats the brake pedal, not the gear shift, DUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didn't want to call him out like that when I posted my previous comment, but since you did... :agree::clap2::clap2::clap2:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
yes they are a set. I have the rubber off mine, if you want it.
Thanks, but I am not the OP, I was just letting you know that I like the way those level covers look... Besides, I don't know about you, but I don't re-use rubbers--BP might take you on your offer, though:bigthumbsup::joke:

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Thanks, but I am not the OP, I was just letting you know that I like the way those level covers look... Besides, I don't know about you, but I don't re-use rubbers--BP might take you on your offer, though:bigthumbsup::joke:
Pedal and Shift Chrome Covers 112108-002, $79.99 pair.

Fits 2006-2009 Suzuki M109R, M109LE, and M109N
Easily adds a custom touch to your motorcycle without having to remove your pedals from your bike. The brake pedal cover is an easy slip-on.

http://www.brunosbikeparts.com/suzuki.html

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Pedal and Shift Chrome Covers 112108-002, $79.99 pair.

Fits 2006-2009 Suzuki M109R, M109LE, and M109N
Easily adds a custom touch to your motorcycle without having to remove your pedals from your bike. The brake pedal cover is an easy slip-on.

http://www.brunosbikeparts.com/suzuki.html
Thanks Chris, will definitely be added to my list of future mods. What are they made of?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts