M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just completed installation of a device called GIpro, which provides a 1"H digital readout of the current gear engaged (0 = neutral). This device also has the ability to eliminate Suzuki's retard timing in gears 1-3 and eliminate the top end speed governor. When in neutral, the RTE is not engaged, so idle speed is unaffected. The RTE circuit can also be removed from circuit with the push of a button. Installation was simple, plug-n-play, no splicing wire harnesses or circuity. Works perfectly. Throttle response in lower gears is improved (I did not know that was even possible, coming from a C50, WOW!) Here is a link for more info: http://www.gi-pro.net/

Jonathan Sisk
M109R Pilot

·
Registered
568 Posts
I wish I had waited for that one! I installed the DiGi one and it was a pain to do!! and it is not that good. Oh well, maybe down the road I can get that one. Thanks for the link, it does look like a very good one with all it does. :bigthumbsup:

Bob

·
Registered
142 Posts
$150 bucks !!! :eek:

No thank you. I'll stay with Jeff's JSD product for 1/3rd of that. I always know what gear I'm in... don't need a device to tell me.

mania

·
Registered
568 Posts
Damn!! I'm lucky to remember I have a bike. Now you want me to remember what gear it's in. I don't think my brain could handle that. OH, what are we talking about again? :bigthumbsup: :beer3: ;)

·
Registered
443 Posts
RLS said:
Damn!! I'm lucky to remember I have a bike. Now you want me to remember what gear it's in. I don't think my brain could handle that. OH, what are we talking about again?  :bigthumbsup: :beer3: ;)
Be carefull, your starting to sound like me! :joke:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
nothin wrong with trickin out a bike, and this part is pretty trick. if someone wants to spend the cash that's their perogative.

·
Registered
514 Posts
phaed said:
nothin wrong with trickin out a bike, and this part is pretty trick. if someone wants to spend the cash that's their perogative.
No problem with that at all...... I just wanted to make sure people know that the only thing this parts adds is the gear display.... all the rest is the same as a JSD-3M.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts