M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
7,635 Posts
Funny... I don't think I've even checked in the last 10 years. But I'll check on the way out tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
bowdman said:
$3.09-$3.19 depending on the station, with BP having the highest. :mad: :eek: :cus:
About the same around here............. southwestern Indiana

·
Registered
254 Posts
"220, 221 whatever it takes"

·
Registered
289 Posts
My first born!!!

Anywhere from $3.09 to $3.19 is what I see (Houston, Tx)

The sad part is, WE GROW THE CRAP HERE! If Houston is the "Energy Capital the World", seems like it would be cheaper in our own back yard...

·
Registered
289 Posts
red1951man said:
I hear gas in Iraq is 5 cents per gallon. :dontknow:
This is what I don't understand... How come Iraq don't flood the US market with Gas stations and give competition to Citgo and others? They could make a killing selling gas for $2.00 / gal and get these other Jackholes in line on gas...

·
Registered
178 Posts
Here is Dallas, it's a touch over $3, usually around $3.25 or so

It's tangent to the post; the other day I read this article about the price of a gallon of gas around the world. Over in the Netherlands and the like, it's like $7+ per gallon. Then down in S. America, Venzuela I believe it said, it was like 32 cents per gallon. We are still overpaying here in the states, and letting the oil companies have their record profits, but could you imagine having to pay over $7 for 1 gallon. :cus:

·
Registered
48 Posts
The book calls for 90 octane, what are we using 89octane or 92octane. Middle octane gas is $.10/gal cheaper. Brings it below $3.05 to $2.95 :doorag: 8)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts