M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
It about $2.15 for cheap unlead around here ,but diesel is still $2.60 :realmad: :realmad: bunch of BS ::)

·
Registered
665 Posts
Bush,and Dicky Boy,are just making sure their oil stocks are getting a good return(they don't have much longer,gotta get it while ya can!) :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
because George Bush is manipulating the oil prices ,.....or so the Democrats say....... :a20: :realmad: :duck:
when he gets out his prayer rug and dons a turbin...then i MIGHT think he can do anything about the price of oil.....IMHO..mjm

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hope the next Pres. isn't a cattle baron. Burgers will be 25.00 apeice! :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
south Orange county California regular unleaded $2.29 Premium $2.49-$2.79 depending on how close to the freeway you are.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
RonS, of course he's manipulating the global oil market all by himself .......so that it goes down! You see that logic would work if oil was going up in cost but it's been dropping. Sorry

BTW 1.96 here and 2.12 for premium

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
well yeah. he's served 2 terms which kinda keeps ya from comin back.

i see lamonster dumping this thread pretty soon. never talk politics or religion with friends, i believe the old saying goes

·
Registered
158 Posts
2.56$ but I'm just really glad I don't live in the UK :bigthumbsup: they are much worse off then us

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
It's STILL Katrinas fault........ Here in Alabama, $1.69 before Katrina, today after a years worth of back-scratching for a certain guys oil buddies from his home state of Texas,,,,,,$2.09 a gallon and I voted for that certain Texas native...... So I feel I have a right to gripe about him.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
BlkM109r said:
well yeah. he's served 2 terms which kinda keeps ya from comin back.

i see lamonster dumping this thread pretty soon. never talk politics or religion with friends, i believe the old saying goes
Yeah well let's just be thankful that that idiot John Kerry didn't win the last election! That guy can lose elections he's not even in!! What a doofus! ::)
You know I had a trick or treater come to the door the other night with his foot in his mouth. I asked him what he was supposed to be? He said "John Kerry"! ROFL! (Jay Leno)

Oh, BTW, gas here is still $2.69 for regular. Grrrr.... :realmad:
Oh, and "here" is Bend, Oregon. For those of you saying "gas here is $xxx" if we don't know where "here" is then you're not really helping, are you? ::)

·
Registered
224 Posts
Hey US Brothers,
I take it thats for a Gallon.
Dont whinge its $1.30+ a Litre in Oz.
$2.50 a Gallon in Oz & Iwould be ovet the Moon.
Bloody Cheap Fuel if You ask Me.
It costs about $20 US in Oz to Fill my Bike.

Fatcat down under in Oz

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Its an election year, of course the prices are down, watch what happens after the elections are over.

:realmad:

·
Registered
665 Posts
M109LOVER said:
Its an election year, of course the prices are down, watch what happens after the elections are over.

:realmad:
Bingo! We have a Winner :bigthumbsup: :(

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
Bonehead said:
It about $2.15 for cheap unlead around here ,but diesel is still $2.60Â :realmad: :realmad: bunch of BSÂ ::)
but it's the newer cleaner burning diesel without all that soot! ::)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts