M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was curious of gas prices around everyone. What is the price you pay and the grade you put in and where are you located?

Currently for me it's $3.07 for 93 super unlead in Sherman Tx

khrome

·
Registered
292 Posts
$4.08 for 93 octane here on the Vineyard, that was three days ago-- its probably more now :mad: Still worth it to me, Most fun for the money!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Been running $3.05 - $3.15 for 91 octane around Denver.

·
Registered
120 Posts
87 octane - $2.91
89 w/10% ethanol - $3.01
91 premium - $3.13

This is in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Dang gas prices are out of control. Glad the oil companies are making such great profits. Oh, its been a while... probably going to be some natural disaster so they can claim that the refineries can keep up with demand and jack it up even more. What a crock.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
bowdman said:
87 octane - $2.91
89 w/10% ethanol - $3.01
91 premium - $3.13

This is in Cedar Rapids, Iowa.

Dang gas prices are out of control. Glad the oil companies are making such great profits. Oh, its been a while... probably going to be some natural disaster so they can claim that the refineries can keep up with demand and jack it up even more. What a crock.
Not to defend the Oil Companies by any means but I have to share this with you!
I'm 58 years old and my first job was pumping gas at a ESSO Station when I was 13 years old, 45 years ago! Gas was .19 cents for reg, .22 cents for mid grade and .25 cents for high test (ESSO's motto at that time was "Put a Tiger in your tank"). With the cost of regular at $2.89 per gal. that's a $2.70 increase in 45 years which equals approximately a .06 cent increase each year. When you look at gas prices, long term, it was always a bargain. Compared to other countries we still enjoy cheap gas prices!!! Visit Canada and you'll get a idea of what high prices are!!! At the time I worked at that ESSO cigarettes were .23 cents per pack ( you got two shiny new pennies in the bottom of the cello pack. The same pack of smokes today is $5.10......now that's inflation :eek: :eek: :eek:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts