M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna plan a cruise out to the island next Saturday, wheather permitting. Cuise out mid-morning, grab a little lunch and cruise the seawall 8) Lets Ride

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets plan for June 24. Depending on how many can ride and where folks are coming from will help determine a meeting place. If you plan on riding please let us know lets say by Weds. Lets say meet at 10 am and ride out at 11am. There is a high school called Clear Creek High on FM 2351 and its not to far off the Gulf Fwy. Cruise out there and grab lunch at Tortuga's at 61 & Seawall. What ya think all. 8)

·
Registered
12 Posts
:bigthumbsup: I'm definitely down for that I'll be getting off at six in the morning but it's okay just might not make it to work Saturday night.....hehehehe... please me know for sure .

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I am going to stay closer to home Sat. and maybe hit the Stubbs party. with a 30% of showers it will most likely rain as volatile as the atmosphere has been lately ::)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.