M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm like BigBen and get excited when you sight a M...

I was in Galveston on the Seawall and saw a Black M cruise on by.... Anyone here???

Had a good time in Galveston but the funny part about being on the Wall and watching MCs ride by; almost every HD that went by and saw my M, they made sure I heard their pipes... Which they sounded great. One really rev'd up right there in front of us. I told my buddy that my M could take that HD any day of week. (I have no idea what it was, but it was not a VRod). My buddy replied, "yeah and he knows it"... It reminded me of dogs. The ones that bark the most, are the ones that are skeerd. It's the ones that quietly stare at you, are the ones you gotta watch out for... :D

·
Registered
55 Posts
I was there friday and saterday on the seawall but its burple did not see any others riding around. park at the strand to look around and it did draw alot of attention .Its got the 2 1/2 lowering [jasin z] bones on it rear blinkers have been change and plate holder grips have been change mirrors have been change and both controls how been chromed.....

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Brian1882 said:
I was there friday and saterday on the seawall but its burple did not see any others riding around. park at the strand to look around and it did draw alot of attention .Its got the 2 1/2 lowering [jasin z] bones on it rear blinkers have been change and plate holder grips have been change mirrors have been change and both controls how been chromed.....
Sweet... You have any pics?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brian1882 said:
yeah I got some as soon as I get my son to put them on here cant work this putter to well
hehe, I hear ya...
BTW: What part of town do you live?

·
Registered
936 Posts
i can't believe conrad don't know me, i was there Saturday. no that wasn't me but i saw him Saturday(the black m) and sunday. I'd like to ride with Brian but he won't call me and i helped him put his lic. kit on. thats ok he's gonna help me put my dog bones on aren't you Brian

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thought you were opening a free tech shop! :joke:

Yeah, still want to hear them pipes of yours...

·
Registered
55 Posts
did you get them bones yet, been busy as soon as you get them let me know want take 20 min to put them on I will put them for you...........

·
Registered
113 Posts
You guys are lucky to have so many 109s in your area, I've only ran into one other one up here in Tyler....he didnt even bother to wave back....

He must have known that black is faster than silver

1 - 13 of 13 Posts