M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the first piece to my new 300 project in the mail today from Santa. It is a beautiful Chrome Galfer rear rotor. The Avon tire should be here Monday or Tuesday but then the biggie (chrome swingarm) is not due in until mid January... :eek:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
:congrats:That 300 sure is going to look nice and fat.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
David, you should come by my house some time and I will give you all the parts I have been promising you forever. You might have to wait till the rear wheel is on before I hook you up with my rear rotor though!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But it's soooo nice. The stocker is more "solid", covering up the chrome RC Vega wheel!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Got the first piece to my new 300 project in the mail today from Santa. It is a beautiful Chrome Galfer rear rotor. The Avon tire should be here Monday or Tuesday but then the biggie (chrome swingarm) is not due in until mid January... :eek:
Tsummitt..Do you have a pictures of the rotor? I ordered one but Im not sure if its the chrome one. Part number DF359CW

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
There is going to be a group buy offered from Galfer for the 2012 Mid Atlantic Meet. I will post details up soon once all of the details have been worked out.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Wish I had known this before.
No, it will be offered to everyone. I will post a thread up when the dates and details are finalized.
Sent from my ultra cool Lightningbolt using Slapatalk

·
Registered
410 Posts
There is going to be a group buy offered from Galfer for the 2012 Mid Atlantic Meet. I will post details up soon once all of the details have been worked out.
Ryno whats soon? I just ordered but if the price is better I can cancel them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I love it when the opportunity for a good deal comes along. I'm glad I waited....huh B:joke:
Problem is, you never know if and when one will. So you could spend your life waiting. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Problem is, you never know if and when one will. So you could spend your life waiting. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't.
I know. When I want something, I usually don't wait, because you never know. Just couldn't pass on the chance to jab at you.

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
I know. When I want something, I usually don't wait, because you never know. Just couldn't pass on the chance to jab at you.
Haha thanks pal!:D

1 - 20 of 41 Posts