M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have ALWAYS wanted these rotors ever since I first saw them on Albe's bike way back when.....thought it was a "pipe dream" due to the $$$$. Well, my wife wanted to get me something special for Father's Day and I mentioned these rotors since I would NEVER have bought them for myself. With the help of Seapup (thanks bro) I got a SCREAMING deal on them....PM me for details. If these things don't yell "aggressive", I don't know what does......goes perfectly with the "hot rod" theme of the 9.

I got the fronts installed tonight after work and will be getting the rear done soon. Here are the pics.

Still got the rear to go....can't wait:

·
Registered
4,890 Posts
wow, :congrats: on the new rotors. awesome gift for your wife to get you. sounds like a pretty awesome wife also. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Can someone pass this idea along to my wife and kids:D:nojoke::congrats:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Great addition to your bike!

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Nothin says LOVE like 1k worth of rotors!!I love mine,Gregg

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
They do look nice but then again i've never, seen anything on your bike that did'nt:bigthumbsup: SWEET

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Awesome gift! They look terrific! And your bike is always in showroom condition bro!!!! :bigthumbsup:

Next up is your new pipe tips!!!! Looking forward to hearing those puppies.

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Got the rear done last night when I got home. I will post an update on how I like these rotors after I get the pads bedded in and some miles on them. I do know that they sure are pretty! :D:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hands down one of the sweetest nines on the board that just keeps getting better and better! :bigthumbsup: :congrats:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Sweet looking ! Had a set myself and took my front wheel off , removed my rotors and :edit:, wrong rotors!! Inside hub dia. was too small by 25mm :evil: ! Returned them and now i'm told out of stock :edit: :edit: :cus:

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Sweet looking ! Had a set myself and took my front wheel off , removed my rotors and :edit:, wrong rotors!! Inside hub dia. was too small by 25mm :evil: ! Returned them and now i'm told out of stock :edit: :edit: :cus:
Must be dealing with DLP! Just sayin'
I got them on my 9 too and had them on my R1 also. Love these rotors, they look trick and work awesome!
Congrats bro, you must have a great wife!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts