M109 Rider Forums banner

What date is best for you for the Meet and Greet?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,984 Posts
Getting one step closer......SWEET!

I called Benji to see which will be better for him; I'll update you guys as soon as I hear back from him.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Either date is fine for me, but I'm wondering who from the West, East & South are we catering. Seems like we have more out of staters interested than the guys I just mentioned. At least they will have had their chance to meet some more 9'ers. Let's ride!

·
Registered
735 Posts
7th works better for me, but if the 21st is the chosen date then I will find a way to make it work.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Either date is fine for me, but I'm wondering who from the West, East & South are we catering. Seems like we have more out of staters interested than the guys I just mentioned. At least they will have had their chance to meet some more 9'ers. Let's ride!
Not sure I understand your "Catering" question? :dontknow:

·
Registered
67 Posts
I voted for the 7th, I already have made plans to go to the bike rally in Helen on the 21st

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Not sure I understand your "Catering" question? :dontknow:
So LoneWolf is catering? How can he carry all the food on his bike? Can I put my order in now?

:joke:

I voted for the 7th, I already have made plans to go to the bike rally in Helen on the 21st
Oh that's good to know about that date. I didn't realize the Helen rally was the 21st.

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
August 7th

OK guys were not going to drag this out any further so we can get this thing rolling and everyone can start making arrangements and hopefully the ones that think they may not be able to make it can pull some strings.

Official date will be:

Saturday August 7th!!! :hot:

We are going to make a few phone calls to the Fish and Pig to see if they can make some special accommodations for us. Stay tuned for further information but as of right now the proposed agenda remains the same. :bigthumbsup:

Link to new thread for the official date:

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132112

·
Registered
90 Posts
Ride

Its been a while since I have been on. Aug 21st looks for me if its not too late. I hope everyone is doing well
Belairman:bigthumbsup:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts