M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is one customized M109R!

Look at those break rotors...the cables...the pipes...the air filter box...the paint job!!! :eek:

Unfortunately does the site where I got this picture from not offer ANY of these mods...

Does anyone know where to get those?

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

I think you mean "gosh darn, look at this bike" and by the way....tis one fugly paint job. Why go to all that work and put crap on it?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look at this bike!

Hmm, sorry if this picture was already posted, but I did not find any airbox like that anywhere.
Same for the breaking rotors.
Same for the pipes.

Yeah, the paint job is not my kind as well.
But nevertheless pipes and airbox look cool.

·
Registered
230 Posts

God did not Damn this bike... Thanks for keeping this a family site! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
343 Posts

Wow, it must get dark in there!!! No cursing or swearing on this site. By the way, that's an OLD pic and the bike is STILL as ugly as it was the first time I saw it in person at the International Motorcycle Show. :mad: :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
151 Posts

LOSE THE LANGUAGE OR LOSE THE ADDRESS TO THIS SITE!!!!!!!!. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts

It looks like it was customized for papa smurf.

If only his feet could touch the ground.

·
Registered
132 Posts

DITTO on the language. :bigthumbsup: I'm proud and pleased to be a

109 riders - member

thanks guys,
jt

·
Registered
195 Posts

FIRST LESSON...YOU CAN EDIT YOUR POSTS. YOU CAN GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WITHOUT THE LANGUAGE.

G

·
Re: Look at this bike!

Does everyone have to beat up on this guy for using a word some people find offensive? I am sure he got the point several posts ago. Just don't look at it.

G

·
Re: Look at this bike!

toneout said:
Does everyone have to beat up on this guy for using a word some people find offensive? I am sure he got the point several posts ago. Just don't look at it.
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Edited the "foul language".
I forgot how very stiff you guys are still over there on some issues.

Over here in germany, something like that would not even qualify as a curse, but have it your way.

Cultural misunderstanding.

I had a simple question, if anyone knows where to get those MODs and obviously noone is able to answer.

So you can as well delete this thread.

Auf Wiedersehen!

G

·
Dickschiff said:

Over here in germany, something like that would not even qualify as a curse, but have it your way.

I had a simple question, if anyone knows where to get those MODs and obviously noone is able to answer.

Auf Wiedersehen!
In the USA, it isn't either for the most part but its nice to be respectful when your boss or kid is reading over your shoulder.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Dickschiff said:

THIS ISN'T A GERMAN SITE!
Farfergnugen to you too! :bigthumbsup:
Auf Wiedersehen!

G

·
there are some pipes that Mortons makes for the bike that are turn down pipes, they do not come as a kit so you will have to buy everything for them but they do look sweet and I've yet to see anyone with them... except for Mortons pic of their 109

·
Registered
1,102 Posts

SoSick said:
It looks like it was customized for papa smurf.

If only his feet could touch the ground.
:a20: :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts