M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·


This is one customized M109R!

Look at those break rotors...the cables...the pipes...the air filter box...the paint job!!! :eek:

Unfortunately does the site where I got this picture from not offer ANY of these mods...

Does anyone know where to get those?
 

·
Very Active Member
Joined
·
5,784 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

I think you mean "gosh darn, look at this bike" and by the way....tis one fugly paint job. Why go to all that work and put crap on it?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look at this bike!

Hmm, sorry if this picture was already posted, but I did not find any airbox like that anywhere.
Same for the breaking rotors.
Same for the pipes.

Yeah, the paint job is not my kind as well.
But nevertheless pipes and airbox look cool.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
230 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

God did not Damn this bike... Thanks for keeping this a family site! :bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

Wow, it must get dark in there!!! No cursing or swearing on this site. By the way, that's an OLD pic and the bike is STILL as ugly as it was the first time I saw it in person at the International Motorcycle Show. :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
151 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

LOSE THE LANGUAGE OR LOSE THE ADDRESS TO THIS SITE!!!!!!!!. SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST PLAIN IGNORANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
71 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

It looks like it was customized for papa smurf.



If only his feet could touch the ground.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
132 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

DITTO on the language. :bigthumbsup: I'm proud and pleased to be a

109 riders - member

thanks guys,
jt
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
195 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

FIRST LESSON...YOU CAN EDIT YOUR POSTS. YOU CAN GET YOUR POINT ACROSS WITHOUT THE LANGUAGE.
 
G

·
Re: Look at this bike!

Does everyone have to beat up on this guy for using a word some people find offensive? I am sure he got the point several posts ago. Just don't look at it.
 
G

·
Re: Look at this bike!

toneout said:
Does everyone have to beat up on this guy for using a word some people find offensive? I am sure he got the point several posts ago. Just don't look at it.
:bigthumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Edited the "foul language".
I forgot how very stiff you guys are still over there on some issues.

Over here in germany, something like that would not even qualify as a curse, but have it your way.

Cultural misunderstanding.

I had a simple question, if anyone knows where to get those MODs and obviously noone is able to answer.

So you can as well delete this thread.

Auf Wiedersehen!
 
G

·
Dickschiff said:
Edited the "foul language".
I forgot how very stiff you guys are still over there on some issues.

Over here in germany, something like that would not even qualify as a curse, but have it your way.

Cultural misunderstanding.

I had a simple question, if anyone knows where to get those MODs and obviously noone is able to answer.

So you can as well delete this thread.

Auf Wiedersehen!
In the USA, it isn't either for the most part but its nice to be respectful when your boss or kid is reading over your shoulder.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Dickschiff said:
Edited the "foul language".
I forgot how very stiff you guys are still over there on some issues.

Over here in germany, something like that would not even qualify as a curse, but have it your way.

Cultural misunderstanding.

I had a simple question, if anyone knows where to get those MODs and obviously noone is able to answer.

So you can as well delete this thread.

THIS ISN'T A GERMAN SITE!
Farfergnugen to you too! :bigthumbsup:
Auf Wiedersehen!
 
G

·
there are some pipes that Mortons makes for the bike that are turn down pipes, they do not come as a kit so you will have to buy everything for them but they do look sweet and I've yet to see anyone with them... except for Mortons pic of their 109
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,102 Posts
Re: Goddamn! Look at this bike!

SoSick said:
It looks like it was customized for papa smurf.



If only his feet could touch the ground.
:a20: :bigthumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top