M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There have been a lot of threads here about safe riding practices and proper riding gear etc.There is a website dedicated to motorcycle riding and motorcycle dynamics.this has to be the most informative site I have ever come accross.they don't sell anything and are not geared to a specific bike.this is a great site for new riders as well as experienced riders.it is www.msgroup.org Could be a life saving visit,Take Care Ride Safe :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Being somebody that hadn't grown up around bikes and hasn't owned one for longer than a year at any given point...let me say thanks for posting that. Any advice/pointers I can get are appreciated. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Thanks for Sharing...

Thanks for sharing, sagerat! There is a lot of good information on this site and everyone should be able to take something from each of the different case studies. Been reading for over 2 hours and have found the site to be very interesting and extremely informative:bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
890 Posts
I have owned and rode bikes since I was 15 and this site is a wealth of information I don't think I have ever learned so much about one bike as I have about the 9 on this site or enjoyed one as much ! Before I start any maint or mods I always consult the site.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.