M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you from our other Honda website and felt I should keep you up to date.

Its official. We have closed on our deal and our dealership in Miami is now under new ownership. The new owner is from Detroit via Arizona and has been at a Honda dealer for several years. He is a young guy with lots of energy. They have a lot of upgrades planned, they have already bought the building next door to the dealership to increase the service department.

We plan on maintaining our dealership in Shadyside, Ohio and made the decision that we only needed one dealership. It took a long time to get this deal done. But its over and I am glad for us and for the new owner. It really was a win-win for both of us.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It sounds like congratulations are in order. Perhaps you could open a kick butt Suzuki dealership with the Honda ideals. You would make a fortune. My Suzuki dealers are for crap. Good luck.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind words but no new dealerships for me. We will stick with the one we have and regain our sanity.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts