M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just was thinking about suzuki making a faster 109 in the future,maybe like a 2000 or something. Does any body know about any future plans? I saw a picture of a future bike made by victory it looked awesome.You can never have too much horse power on these chrome ponies.

·
Registered
775 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
pardon for asking ,but why the heck do you always start with KAT :dontknow:
he told me it means "dude"; don't know why he doesn't just say "dude", but no-one ever accused me of being "cool"

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
the ole man said:
Just was thinking about suzuki making a faster 109 in the future,maybe like a 2000 or something. Does any body know about any future plans? I saw a picture of a future bike made by victory it looked awesome.You can never have too much horse power on these chrome ponies.
IO agree on one thing, you can never have too much horsepower or tourqe! :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
I would think it will be a while. They have sunk a ton of money in the 109 and the multiple platforms that they have already planned for this motor. Not to say they would not come out with something bigger in the future, but with all the money in the R and D on this baby I would not think there would be any big changes in the near future. JMO.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
I think we will see more HP within a couple of years. When the others catch up, they will change the intake/exhaust/FI and give us a little of our own medicine. There is plenty of reliable HP to be had without changing any internals very much.
I am betting it would come with a 2 into 1 also. Hopefully they figure out how to get an extra inch of ground clearance too.

Sledzep

1 - 6 of 6 Posts