M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you guys think of this ???

looking for a nice helmet for my chatterbox setup.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
LOVE IT and HJC to boot :2cool:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Ya just need to put it on your head and see how it feels.

I had that brand for my first helmet and didn't realize how bad it was till I upgraded to a more expensive helmet.

then again that was 20 years ago.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i went to my local stealer yesterday & tried it on to make sure it fit so i can get it online cheaper.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Ya just need to put it on your head and see how it feels.

I had that brand for my first helmet and didn't realize how bad it was till I upgraded to a more expensive helmet.

then again that was 20 years ago.
Yes I had always when with the cheaper and now upgraded to the shoei x12 and damn I didn't know a helmet could be that MUCH better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
643 Posts
nice looking helmet ,but, did ya try on any other brands like KBC ??

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried on 4 other brands and still like the hjc fit.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
If you have a Scorpion dealer try the EXO-1000, I have 2 of them and love them. Only paid $100 for one and the other was $120. The retractable internal sun shield is my favorite feature since I never have to wear sunglasses when I ride. American made and they protect your noggin just as good as the high dollar helmets.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I've got 28k miles in my Aria and it still fits perfect. There are a lot of so called rules with helmets, like how long it's good for even if you never drop it. I'd get a new helmet if I crashed with it, or got a new bike that was a differant color, but not because it's old.

Good luck in your search, there is a lot of stuff out there to chose from but like yellow mentioned the foam padding in that brand did shrink on me to. I just needed to read his post to remind me what went wrong with mine back then.

Good luck.:bigthumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.