M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Driving down the hyw. Had a small bit of water across the road I stopped at lights. Had a hd rider sitting on the side of the road just up from the water. Then he went across the road to the rong side of the road up the footpath
just so he didn't get it wet. Funny part was he had to go through the water in the gutter to get to the footpath I almost crashed from lol.:dontknow:
Sorry guys phone post.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
what ???

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Interpreter please :eek:........ :dontknow:
Come on GR, cut him some slack!!! O.K. what he meant to say was that he was "Driving down the how had a small bit of water across the road stopped at lights. Had a hd rider sitting on the side of the road just up from the water then he went across the road to the rong side of the road up the footpath just so he didn't get it wet. Funny part was he had to go through the water in the gutter to get to the footpath I almost crashed from lol."

:doh:If you don't get it now then I don't know who can help you :dontknow::joke:.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
bwahahaha Its funny because the hd tried to detour away from the water but the detour also had water..

see what i did there???

·
Registered
5,551 Posts
What the heck?

I guess you have to be from Australia to get that one! I thought I had missed something, so I read it again. :dontknow: :eek: :dontknow:

·
Registered
665 Posts
Hell I ain't buying no HD if it can't get wet!:D The amount of monsoon rain here can float an ark. Pity those HD riders here.:joke:

·
Registered
299 Posts
????

Hey people.I'm from Australia,and I had to read it twice.The story line is OK,it's the telling of said story that got me thinking,the diction is all over the place.Anyway,I must admit it is funny though.So please cut this bloke some slack.He is from SYDNEY. KEZZ.:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts