1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
If that is true, it is pretty funny. I am sure the story would have played out far differently if the guy wasn't buddies with a bunch of local LEO's.:eek:

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
LAMO:p

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
Hell yes, Volunteers are just as much a fire fighter as a full time paid guy.

:bigthumbsup:
Nice to hear... Alot of paid guys "look down" on vollies. Kinda like HD riders do to guys who ride other bikes.:bigthumbsup: And the vollies are so jealous, of the paid brothers.

We're a pretty busy station. 1,300 calls last year.

·
Registered
4,743 Posts
I'm glad the situation worked out for the better. but I don't really find it funny. This is exactly some of the pig headed mentality that gets people hurt and is totally unnecessary! Why that guy? Is that the only Jap bike in America? What was to be gained from this? The level of stupidity from that guy is off the charts. The cops should of let your buddy shove his bike over and drag it down the road.

Total Ignorance! :eek::verymad: ( Awe F$ck it! Shot him and call it a day! He's done it once now he'll do it again! And I'm sure there will be recourse so tell your buddy he needs to be aware of his surroundings for a while.)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yea I guess you had to be there. I'm a retired fire fighter myself and I hope that SOB never gets out of jail. Low life piece of crap. That would really piss me off.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
"I assumed like most humans would I was gonna get to this guy and throw a couple punches... Nope I get to him and completely throw him off by saying thank you."

huh.. why would u thank some one.. even if your trying to be cool about it..

fishy to me.

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
True?

I guess we'll never know for sure, but I suspect this "story" is just that, a story. It sounds like a plot for a bad biker movie. His vest was cut to shreds? The bike was pushed over but not damaged? A half drunk guy see's his stuff trashed and says thank you and shakes hands?
What a guy, such self control and cool considering he was in a blind rage and blacked out mentally so that he had to be filled in later. Right.........
Then the cop gives him the other guy's vest? Isn't that theft? I suppose it was a new vest with no patches he just happen to have on.
What happened to the knife he used to cut up the vest? Maybe he gave him that too.
This story has more holes than swiss cheese. Even someone on that site called BS.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I guess we'll never know for sure, but I suspect this "story" is just that, a story. It sounds like a plot for a bad biker movie. His vest was cut to shreds? The bike was pushed over but not damaged? A half drunk guy see's his stuff trashed and says thank you and shakes hands?
What a guy, such self control and cool considering he was in a blind rage and blacked out mentally so that he had to be filled in later. Right.........
Then the cop gives him the other guy's vest? Isn't that theft? I suppose it was a new vest with no patches he just happen to have on.
What happened to the knife he used to cut up the vest? Maybe he gave him that too.
This story has more holes than swiss cheese. Even someone on that site called BS.
Yeah, I thought it sounded a little unbelievable....especially the part about the shredded vest. Something "similiar" to this probably happened....and the story got exaggerated. I just thought it was a funny read. I can tell you that it wouldn't have turned out like that if it was my bike....I would've prob been going to jail with him. ;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
i agree.. a few things here might be sensationalized, but still.. these are exactly the cornholes that irritate me on a daily basis.. I hope he DID cry. and I hope his grip on the jailhouse shower handles are as loose as his grip on the english language.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts