M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there's something funny going on, on this photo.

I have seen this new 1300 in person and they look real nice to bad honda didn't make it into a 1800cc

·
Registered
480 Posts
Thats is funny! The new stateline and sabre are very cool bikes. Got a chance to sit on them at bike week. Love the sabre!

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
I sat on one at the dealer last week. They are pretty nice, but there is no way I will trade in my 9 for it. I compare them to the Kawi meanstreaks. Cool looking bikes, but not for me.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Didn't honda drop the entire 1800 line.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I sat on one at the dealer last week. They are pretty nice, but there is no way I will trade in my 9 for it. I compare them to the Kawi meanstreaks. Cool looking bikes, but not for me.
I'd take a meanstreak of that anyday. Those special edition mean streaks with the flat black with red flame pinstripes look pretty good.

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Yes they did drop it. I was told by my dealer that they were going to reintroduce it but were not sure when.

·
Registered
25 Posts
it is to bad that they dropped the 1800 line they were a sweet bike another that i hope kawasaki brings back is the vulcan 2000 that was a sweet ride:evil:

G

·
^^^me too.....

i call it the "land yacht"
I wish they would of kept building on that idea....like the rear fender with integrated lights....it's just so many good ideas...maybe no all should be put on one bike..but then again..it's damn different....I also loved the valkery.....just the thoght of a v6 engine....made me grin

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,037 Posts
Cool ad, it looks like the shovel is heading for the officer's head. :D

I think we they come back with an 1800 it will be something totally different than the old one, something closer to what we have.

And where do they get their names? Stateline for a bike? I won't even ask where the name Rune came from.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts