M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a photo I posted in another thread. I call it "Before the Ride". Gotta check those pressures and get the bike shining pretty before ya head out.

And here's just a pic of me all geared up. As they say... Dress for the crash. I hope I never put it to use.

·
Registered
382 Posts
  :eek: I WISH I HAD THAT  " TRIO "  TOO 2 KEEP MY BIKE CLEAN!! :p

STAY SAFE , AND SORRY SILVER IS FASTER ! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
medic,that is pretty cool!

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Here's a photo I posted in another thread. I call it "Before the Ride". Gotta check those pressures and get the bike shining pretty before ya head out.

And here's just a pic of me all geared up. As they say... Dress for the crash. I hope I never put it to use.

Too easy to tell is photoshopped..... we know you dont have that much HAIR :eek: :joke: :D

Sledzep

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sledzep01 said:
Too easy to tell is photoshopped..... we know you dont have that much HAIR :eek: :joke: :D

Sledzep
LOL, it has been a few days since I last hit it with the clippers. I started out just dressing up to take a pic of my riding gear as requested in the "Full face or half helmet" thread and then remembered the "These guys look like trouble" thread where I said I would make a "cloning" shot like the original pic. Figured I would have a little fun and make it look like I was interacting with the rest of me.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
BIGD... said:
:bigthumbsup: Given only your avatar pic I assumed you were a female !!!!!!!!
Nah, that would be my wife. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here's a quick one I did for the Haloween spirit. I call it "The Headless Horseman". It's not as good a job as it could be, but I didn't feel like putting much effort into it.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Here's a photo I posted in another thread. I call it "Before the Ride". Gotta check those pressures and get the bike shining pretty before ya head out.

And here's just a pic of me all geared up. As they say... Dress for the crash. I hope I never put it to use.

I like it. Good job.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts