M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEHEHEHEHE.....This was great.....ok so im goin to the harley dealer with my boss....(who loves Harleys and is constintly giving me a hard time for my "JAP BIKE").....Anywho....we get there and hes doin his thing and im off lookin around....saw a fatboy with a pretty cool paint job....so im checkin out the paint and here comes the DEALER....HEHEHE....this is where it gets good....

Dealer: What you think?

Me: Nice paint.

Dealer: Ya they dont get no nicer...and did ya see the tire on the back of this thing?

Me: (smiling big time!!!)....Nope.

Dealer: Well swing around here and check her out.

Me: WOW!!!....IS THAT A 200!!!!

Dealer: Oh ya...gotta have a fat tire to harness all that power....its 96 cubes ya no!!

Me: Ya thats pretty impressive.....i gotta M109R.

Dealer: Whats that?

Me: Its 109 cubes,130 horses,240 rear tire....

Dealer: HOLY $H!# THATS GOTTA HAUL @$$!!!!!

Me: Yes she does.

I walked feeling very good about this little conversation and just wanted to share it with ya.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I had to go to a harley dealership the other day for work..The lady selling and the manager both tried to sell me a bike. I said I didn't want a harley, When they asked why, I said They didn't make enough power for the price. The lady tried to say they did and I had to explain what a M109R was capable of for the price. The manager knew not to bother when I said they dont make enough power, and I was driving a M109R, He knew there was no comparison

·
Registered
702 Posts
Their lines on me have dwindled from your experiences down to:

"You just gotta step up."

I just smile and keep my mouth shut.

Then head back to the free food and drinks area thinking that there is no way I'm going to pay for a bike with the free dealer food events included in the price of the bike. 8)

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
What is the hp on this bike Lamonster? I thought it was 127 at the crank?
I was surprised I looked at my title and it doesn't say on there ,But on the 06 GSXR 1000 it had it on the title as 175.5  which is at the crank! wonder why they didn't include it on the 109 title also ::) 

Never mind :redfaced: It was on the "cetificate of originfor vehicle" not on the one they sent me!

say's h.p ( s.a.e) 127.3    engine displacement c.c 1783.0   Later Silentrider

Price difference between the standard 109 @ $12,599.00  msrp and the LE edition @ $12,999 msrp would be $400 FROSTY'S :D :joke:

SUZUKICYCLES.COM :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
448 Posts
There's only so much they can do, after all, it still old tech vs hi tech, like buying a new '55 Chevy with a 572 crate motor but
not changing the drum brakes and AM radio ::) Now you gotta find every dealer in your area and have more fun :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
185 Posts
z4woo said:
There's only so much they can do, after all, it still old tech vs hi tech, like buying a new '55 Chevy with a 572 crate motor but
not changing the drum brakes and AM radio ::) Now you gotta find every dealer in your area and have more fun :bigthumbsup:
Man . . I would love a new '55 Chevy, even with drum brakes and AM radio ! !

I think your point would be better made with a '72 Nova with a six cylinder ! ! ! ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.