M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK here we go... Today I cleaned and shined up my silver 109 and felt like a proud father but this was nothing compared to the feeling (and laugh) I got at Bike Night tonight at Quaker Steak and Lube in Columbus Ohio. A friend of mine and I showed up about an hour into the gathering and were coralled into a parking lot filled with hundreds of other parked bikes. He parked his Royal Star, beside him a Harley then my 109 and then another Harley all side-by-side. What is so funny is that after about 30 minutes the Harley guys got so annoyed by the non-stop crowd gathered around my 109 that they moved there bikes away!!! :p

My hat is off to Zuk for creating an awesome sport/muscle/cruiser bike with so much class and personality. I have received non-stop cudos since I bought it.

After I put my hat back on I will take it off again along with a big thanks to LaMonster for the cool site and seemingly never ending information.

109ster...

G

·
I am going to ours tomorrow night in Casselberry/Orlando Florida. I am interested to see what kind of response I get. The group their is slanted towards sportbikes 70/30 or so.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
cool yea i get alot of people arround mine when the sun is out due to they are trying to see what color it is i have the blue one was there one night and was talking with a guy who had the black one and we just stood back and watch people look at them and shake their heads it was great

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
OhioM109R said:
I was there the other night and didn't see any other 109's. Good to know I'm not the only one.
i have been there 2 nights after i got mine have not seen that many oh well iron pony is going to open there bike night up on May the 12 and i will be going there unless it rains maybe some of us will run into each other than.............hehehehehe

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope to see you guys at the Iron Pony bike night on the 12th. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts