M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bikers,
Here is another Cross that represents the Cross of Calvary. God is good. We will be giving crosses out at our next FULLMOON Ride on September 9,2006. Be there and bring a friend to receive a Bike Blessing and a Cross.
Harry, Mary, and Sarah Stafford

i am passing this along for Harry.

this is a good ride we do once a month .
we meet at the bank in Alvin at hwy 6 and hwy 35. at 6:00pm
the rid go's out to eat somewhere like 150 to 180mi round trip.
some rides have allot of bikes and others just a small amount.
If you don't want to ride but think that you need your bike BLISSED come on down and get it dun. :bigthumbsup:
thanks
George

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BigBen said:
george, sounds like a fun time... could I keep up with you all though? :)
yes you can, it is a bunch of different type of bikes. from goldwings to sportbikes to trikes.
if there is a lot of bikes we split into groups of 10 bikes or so.

PS BigBen just my opinion i don't think it will heart for your bike to get BLESSED eather. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
572 Posts
George C said:
yes you can, it is a bunch of different type of bikes. from goldwings to sportbikes to trikes.
if there is a lot of bikes we split into groups of 10 bikes or so.

PS BigBen just my opinion i don't think it will heart for your bike to get BLESSED eather. :bigthumbsup:
Yeah, she sure needs a blessing... I pray before every ride... and guess the last guardian angel to join me, wasn't too much into adrenaline rushes...

:)

·
Registered
296 Posts
Cant make this one George but sounds like a nice way to spend an evening.....will try to get to another in the future..... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shriker said:
Cant make this one George but sounds like a nice way to spend an evening.....will try to get to another in the future.....  :bigthumbsup:
no problem
we have this ride once a month on the closest Saturday to the full moon
maybe you can make the next one

1 - 6 of 6 Posts