M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys this is my first post. Just bought a 109 on Wednesday and I,mm waiting for it to be delivered. I started phoneing Dealers on the Eastern part of the country looking for the bike and finally found one on the West coast in Vancover so I havent actully seen the bike other than in the Magazines or on the net so I,m excited to get my machine. I got the Blue one. A quick question on one review it stated that you use num. 1 grade gasoline. is this true.sorry about the long post.

G

·
Second most important is check the final drive oil level. My dealer had the engine oil spot-on but didn't fill the rear diff. Fortunately I caught it before I rode any distance.

In addition, I adjusted the bars, moved the brake lever forward 2 notches and I'm going to rotate the shifter back a notch or 2 and back off the rear shock setting from the factory 4 to 3 and try that for a while.

These small adjustments can really make a difference in riding comfort.........but everyone is different. Yours may suit you fine the way it comes.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys appreate the imput. I better just go through the bike with a fine tooth comb checking everything will be the order of the day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts