M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me the differences between a Power Commander and the FJ12000R fuel management systems?:dontknow:

·
Registered
77 Posts
im going to try to save u before the search police showes up. there r several posts on here about this. unless u just want to get every last hp out of the bike the cobra fi2000r will work fine and u dont have to take it to the shop to get it set or dyno. I have 1 2008 with scorpion tips and devoleped a small lean surge at low cruising speeds and i installed a cobra fi2000r and it made a world of difference. hope this helped but try fi2000r in search and check out other peoples opions as well.

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,874 Posts
Power Commander <----- worth the money
Cobra Fi2000 <----- waste of money

thats how I would sum it up
I'd like to here why you feel that way, since there's probably more on here running the FI2000R than there is a Power Commander. And some of the long term members have actually switched from the PC to the FI2000R.

No fighting, just wondering. :D

I run the FI2000R because I don't want to visit a dyno every time I make another mod to it. And it works fine for me.

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
im going to try to save u before the search police showes up. there r several posts on here about this. unless u just want to get every last hp out of the bike the cobra fi2000r will work fine and u dont have to take it to the shop to get it set or dyno. I have 1 2008 with scorpion tips and devoleped a small lean surge at low cruising speeds and i installed a cobra fi2000r and it made a world of difference. hope this helped but try fi2000r in search and check out other peoples opions as well.
:agree:

I am running the FI2000R. I know guys that were running the Power Commander and spent $$ to get it tuned at a couple of different places and then gave up and switched over to the FI2000R. Finding a good tuner can also be a tough thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts