M109 Riders banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just put new intakes on my bike. the cycle house Q5 setup. can't wait to test it out.
kept the stock salad bowls with k&n filters.
they're from a BOSS, so they're black.
free to a good home. and I'll ship em for free. i work at fedex, so i get an awesome shipping discount.
just let me know fellas...

·
Radio Active Member
22,548 Posts
That is very kind of you bro! :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

I don't need them, just wanted to comment on how nice of a gesture this is. I've had to buy a couple sets in the past when I was playing around with modding them.

·
Registered
428 Posts
just put new intakes on my bike. the cycle house Q5 setup. can't wait to test it out.
free to a good home. and I'll ship em for free. i work at fedex, so i get an awesome shipping discount.
Hello RFM,

Interested ! Can you ship to Canada? If yes please let me know and I'll send you my address.

Many thanks and best regards,

·
Registered
173 Posts
Darn, I replied to your other thread! I'll take seconds if you can ship to Canada as well!

Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hello RFM,

Interested ! Can you ship to Canada? If yes please let me know and I'll send you my address.

Many thanks and best regards,
Shipping to Canada shouldn't be an issue.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Thanks RFM.

PLease look your pm. I've sent you my address.

Stay safe, and thanks a lot again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts