1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: SOLD****REDUCED Cobra Dragster Exhaust plus extra

SOLD
Boxed and ready to ship!!
Selling my Cobra Dragsters exhaust with a set quiet cores (Installed) and a set Loud as [email protected] cores. :D Comes with straight tips or angled tips. Has a dent that is hidden by the brake pedal. Thinking of asking $125 plus shipping. Cross posted. Located in ChicagoLand, USA Area and I am selling cause I upgraded to different pipes.

Posted as many scenarios so you can make a better decision.

Thanks for looking.
Ray Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle Tire Wheel Fuel tank Plant Automotive lighting Tire Wheel Vehicle Fuel tank Automotive lighting Wheel Bicycle wheel Bicycles--Equipment and supplies Bicycle tire Automotive lighting

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Those look like Cobra Dragsters. Havent heard of a Cobra Slash Exhaust system? GLWS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dang, thanks for the catch. I was rushing the post and I have tons of punctuation errors too LOL. I will edit this.

Thanks,

Those look like Cobra Dragsters. Havent heard of a Cobra Slash Exhaust system? GLWS.

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Dang, thanks for the catch. I was rushing the post and I have tons of punctuation errors too LOL. I will edit this.

Thanks,
Lol, no worries. I thought I had been calling mine the wrong name....I have the same ones.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@Board ADMINS

Hi,

I can't edit my Title...can you change it to Dragsters instead of slash?

Thanks,
Ray:D

·
Registered
7,038 Posts
Hi,

I can't edit my Title...can you change it to Dragsters instead of slash?

Thanks,
Ray:D
When you go to edit, you need to click on advanced. It should allow you to get up to the title block and change it.

If it still wont work. Shoot BS1, Admin a PM and they can change it for you also.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I believe I hit you up on facebook about these
Yes I believe it was you and your are 1st. I did cross post this and I should have an estimate on shipping tmrw. I've been slammed with work these past couple of days. CoWorkers taking vacations LOL.

Thanks for for being patient
Ray

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
When you go to edit, you need to click on advanced. It should allow you to get up to the title block and change it.

If it still wont work. Shoot BS1, Admin a PM and they can change it for you also.

Thanks again for for the help. I got it fixed with your help!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts