M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bike went away and I'm trying to reclaim some garage space.
I have a set of brand new in the box shiny chrome air cleaner covers.
I have the original C109 seat, pillion, grasshopper backrest with hardware.
And I have a Suzuki genuine faux leather tank bra.

Make me an offer and they can be yours.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
do you have pics of the covers ? are these the stock salad bowels or some sort of custom set up ?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
stock salad bowls

do you have pics of the covers ? are these the stock salad bowels or some sort of custom set up ?
These are stock, new in the box. I ordered them to cut, but I used my originals as practice. I liked what I had, so I was just keeping the originals for something... I never got the chance to play with them.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
c109 covers

Here are the pics of the salad bowls. I didn't even take the plastic off one side. The other is in the photos front and back.

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all available

What is still available and pricing, I would like it all but I will have to budget it in somewhere

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
It's all available. Full seats, with backrest, bra, and the brand new covers - take the lot for $350 plus shipping. Give them a good home.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Air covers and bra

What would you take for the backrest? Shipped to 28655. Sorry. Didn't see page 2 with the part saying it was sold

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
No problem. Sorry the backrest already left the building.
All I have left is the air cleaner covers and the bra.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.