M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
**I know this is not the for sale section, but I can't ship these for obvious reasons and wouldn't even if paid

$75.00

Well apparently my bassett hound (female) and my Boston Terrier (male) got together without permission...however, these are the CUTEST pups I have ever seen...both parents are AKC standard and the pups seem to have kept the traits of the bassett with some unusual markings...Enjoy!

$75.00

·
Registered
908 Posts
Those are going to be awesum dawgs! Wish I was in the market for a pup. How many males/females, Steve?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
WOOF !!!!

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Those are going to be awesum dawgs! Wish I was in the market for a pup. How many males/females, Steve?
I have 4 males and 1 female left

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Nice pups. Wish I was in the market.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
O.B., you need to buy 2 pups for the twins:D. They would love grandpa even more.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Those are great looking pups. I've often thought about getting a dog, but my work requirements always hold me back. I do a lot of traveling where I am away from home for extended amounts of time. One day maybe...

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those are great looking pups. I've often thought about getting a dog, but my work requirements always hold me back. I do a lot of traveling where I am away from home for extended amounts of time. One day maybe...
Thanks...they are fantastic...I have one female left and 4 males

1 - 17 of 17 Posts