M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
11,165 miles. Original owner. Comes with everything you see. Tsukaya Quick Detachable Hard Saddlebags, color matched. Circle Cut Wave +3" bar risers with +4" cable kit. Grasshopper Limited driver's backrest. Mach 2 Intake with Zombie medallions. Rain Socks included. Black stem with black hand skeleton mirrors. Kuryakyn Swingwing foot pegs with titanium feelers. Kinetic grips with throttle boss. Engine guards with Denali Soundbomb super loud air horn. Rear signal delete with Gen 5 Knight Rider and Super Stealth turn signal, LED. Switchback LED front signals. LED flasher installed. VStream smoked tour windshield, adjustable. Venom Imaging BIO Blue derby cover. Rear passenger seat included as well as cowl cover. Not shown is a Nelson Rigg tail bag that is included. USB charging cable hard wired into battery. This is my "around town" bike that I also took on several week long tours, hence the low mileage. Garage kept and hand washed. All synthetic fluids all the time. PM me for any questions or offers. Located in GA.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wish I knew about this forum a week ago.. I would've bought this from you rather than the dealer where I got mine :(

1 - 8 of 8 Posts